How to Send an SMS Text Message Using Email
- Sign up for EmailToVoice.Net
- Enter phonenumber@SMS.message-service.org in the “to” field.
- phonenumber for the USA and Canada is something like 5555555555. The number does not need to be preregistered with EmailToVoice.Net.
- For International numbers outside of the USA and Canada, the phonenumber needs a + country code and would look something like +6155555555.
- SMS can be substituted with linkinsms, tts, fax or voice. see our Features Page for more information.
- The FROM email address must be the same as specified in the subscription process or a special email address you provided us.
- Type in anything you want in the subject field using less than 120 characters.
- Type your message in the email the same way you would type any email.
- And then just send the email.
The content of the Email will be converted to an SMS text message and sent to the recipient’s mobile phone.
Authentication of Recipient
You can also send to a list of recipients. Review the ‘Multiple Destinations’ topic in the Features document for more information on the ‘Lists’ tag as well as many other useful capabilities.
All Business Communications
Did we mention that you can send a TTS, SMS, LinkInSMS, FAX or prerecorded Voice Message from an email program interface, like from an application, Internet of Things device (IoT / M2M) or through your CRM, Dispatch System or Patient Care system?
Just add another contact email address using firstname.lastname@example.org from your program and your done.
To do this, there is no more need for complicated Application Program interface (API) programming or complex gateways. Learn more about Where to Use EmailToVoice.Net