How to Convert an Email into a Voice Phone Call
- Sign up for EmailToVoice.Net
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org in the “to” field.
- phonenumber for the USA and Canada is something like 5555555555. The number does not need to be preregistered with EmailToVoice.Net.
- For International numbers outside of the USA and Canada, the phonenumber needs a + country code and would look something like +6155555555.
- tts can be substituted with sms, linkinsms, fax or voice. see our Features Page for more information.
- The FROM email address must be the same as specified in the subscription process, or a special email address you provided us.
- Type in anything you want in the subject field using less than 120 characters. (However, the subject field can be part of the message or the whole message,)
- Type your message in the email the same way you would type any email. (But, you can enhance with advanced capabilities of EmailToVoice.net.)
- And then just send the email.
The phone number you specified in the “TO” field will be dialed by our service and the message in your email is converted to an easy to understand voice message and played for the recipient. American English is the default. But, we have many different voices for different languages. Our service handles the tough stuff.
How EmailToVoice.Net works:
We transform an email message into a phone call.
We dial the number in the TO field of the Email, whic looks something like email@example.com (international calls require a +CountryCode in front of the local number)
The recipient will receive a call on their phone. The text in the email is converted to a nice-sounding voice. If the recipient answers, they will hear the message right away. If they do not answer, the message will be left on their voice mail system. You can even leave a different message if the call goes to voice mail.
You can also send to a list of recipients. The recipients on the list can either be called all at once or called sequentially stopping when one acknowledges receipt of the call. This is called an Escalation List.
All Business Communications
Did we mention that you can send a TTS, SMS, LinkInSMS, FAX or prerecorded Voice Message from an email program interface, like from an application, Internet of Things device (IoT / M2M) or through your CRM, Dispatch System or Patient Care system?
Just add another contact email address using firstname.lastname@example.org from your program and your done.
To do this, there is no more need for complicated Application Program interface (API) programming or complex gateways. Learn more about Where to Use EmailToVoice.Net