How to Send a FAX Using Email
- Sign up for EmailToVoice.Net
- Enter phonenumber@FAX.message-service.org in the “to” field.
- phonenumber for the USA and Canada is something like 5555555555. The number does not need to be preregistered with EmailToVoice.Net.
- For International numbers outside of the USA and Canada, the phonenumber needs a + country code and would look something like +6155555555.
- FAX can be substituted with tts, voice, LinkInSMS or SMS. see our Features Page for more information.
- The FROM email address must be the same as specified in the subscription process or a special email address you provided us.
- Type in anything you want in the subject field using less than 120 characters.
- Attach your document, such as a PDF, to the Email.
- The content of the Email will be used as the FAX Cover Page.
- And then just send the email.
The content of the email will be converted to a FAX cover page. The attachment will be converted to a FAX. A success report on the delivery of the FAX will be returned back to the sender of the FAX.