Rich Features of EmailToVoice.Net
EmailToVoice.Net has the important features needed for an enterprise business-communications implementation.
- Make a phone call or send an enterprise text from any email interface
- No required preregistration of the recipient’s number
- Lists can be set up by the customer
- Escalation Lists for sequential calling is supported
- You can add your own standard Header Message to be read before each phone message that you send through our service
- Voice mail is recognized by our service so the message will be recorded on voice mail if no-answer
- The email signature can be excluded from the voice conversion process
- A different message can be read to recipient if voice mail answers the call
- if recipient hit a particular key when call was answered, like 1, 2 3, …., this can be recorded and the main email on account will be notified.
- An entire company domain can optionally be authorized to send messages, or specific email addresses can be designated as the authorized sending email addresses.
- Extensive security features
- And more…
Learn more by viewing and downloading our Features Document by pressing the button on the right side.