Enterprise Text is an SMS text messaging feature from EmailToVoice.Net that enables the sending of large amounts of formatted data to a cell phone by just sending an email. This is useful for business applications and monitoring software to deliver detailed information to mobile devices.
Enterprise Text converts the content of the email into a custom HTML Web page and delivers it in a simple SMS message as a link, allowing the viewing of the Web page with a simple tap.
Features of Enterprise Text from EmailToVoice.Net
- You can add a Header and a Footer that will be used in all Text messages from your account. For example, you can add a logo, an introductory message, disclaimers, and links using HTML
- You can specify a specific SMS Sender ID so the recipient can recognize the sender of the text message.
- You can enter a default email address for SMS replies. So, if the recipient replies to the text message, the reply will go to this email address.
There are many more features of the Enterprise Text Messaging feature in EmailToVoice.Net. Let us know if you would like to learn more. Contact us. We love to share our experience in workflow, industrial communications and alerts.
How Enterprise Text works
- Sign up for EmailToVoice.Net
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org in the “to” field.
- phonenumber for the USA and Canada is something like 5555555555. The number does not need to be preregistered with EmailToVoice.Net.
- For International numbers outside of the USA and Canada, the phonenumber needs a + country code and would look something like +6155555555.
- The FROM email address must be the same as specified in the subscription process, or a special email address you provided us.
- Type in anything you want in the subject field using less than 120 characters.
- The message in the email will be converted to an HTML Web page and a link to the page will be inserted in the SMS message.
- And then just send the email. The recipient will receive a link to the custom web page.
All Business Communications
Did we mention that you can send a SMS, FAX or prerecorded Voice Message from an email program interface, like from an application, Internet of Things device (IoT / M2M) or through your CRM, Dispatch System or Patient Care system?
Just add another contact email address using email@example.com from your program and your done.
To do this, there is no more need for complicated Application Program interface (API) programming or complex gateways. Learn more about Where to Use EmailToVoice.Net