Using the cURL command to send a voice phone call or SMS messages
Emailtovoice.net converts a text message into a voice phone call or SMS message. The call can be sent to any phone in the world.
A cURL command can invoke the capabilities of EmailToVoice.Net. The command can be a GET request or a POST.
A URL example for having a program make a voice phone call using EmailToVoice.Net would look something like this:
- Username: The user name that was created during the subscription to EmailToVoice.Net (Always preceded by etv/)
- Password: The password used to sign on to the Customer Portal
- JobType: Text-to-Speech or SMS
- Message: The text message that will be converted based upon the JobType: For Text-to-speech, the text is converted to a voice and then played when the recipient answers or left on voicemail if the recipient does not answer. For SMS, the message is converted to an SMS and sent to the recipient’s phone
- Recipients: the phone number of the recipient. If the number is in the USA or Canada, then the format would be 5551231234. For any number outside of the USA or Canada, specify the country code, like +615551234 or 0011615551231234. If you want more than one recipient, use the | as a separator, for example, 5551231234|5552343456
- version: Always specify 2
EmailToVoice.Net works With Blockchain and Traditional Applications
EmailToVoice.net converts the content of an Email or a message in a cURL command into a Voice Phone Call or an SMS Text Message for Blockchain and traditional applications. We are an Application to Person (A2P) Solution for Critical Alerts and Business Communications.
If you have any questions, please contact us. We love to share our experience in A2P business communications and expertise in Blockchain.
All Business Communications
Did we mention that you can send a TTS, SMS, LinkInSMS, FAX or prerecorded Voice Message from an email program interface, like from an application, Internet of Things device (IoT / M2M) or through your CRM, Dispatch System or Patient Care system?
Just add another contact email address using email@example.com from your program and your done.
To do this, there is no more need for complicated Application Program interface (API) programming or complex gateways. Learn more about Where to Use EmailToVoice.Net